Tuesday 24 May 2011

PICTURES!!

Today was my first day of work at the "hospital." I use quotes because I'm actually in an office with some IT workers. I have my own desk, computer, and phone line. Not sure all of that is necessary but I'll take it! Just when I said I was getting the hang of this public transportation thing I get on the wrong train to work. Ugh, an hour late for my first day. Good thing I have some awesome employers who totally understood and joked with me about it. Definitely won't happen again though *knock on wood*.

Here's the great part, I uploaded pictures! I'm not going to take a lot of time on this blog talking, but rather showing you all what I've been trying to describe in words.

So here's me just checking the time on Big Ben.


Here's a view of the London Eye. 


Here's a view from the London Eye


And Here's the Tower of London. 


Check out facebook for more pictures and clever captions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment